NRS Hot-Forged Aluminum Oar Mounts (Pair)
High-tech hot-forged aluminum for a stronger, lighter, sleeker mount.
- Forging aligns the crystalline structure of the aluminum, creating a stronger oar mount.
- This increased strength has allowed us to streamline the design, reducing the 6-inch Oar Mount's weight by 25% over the older model.
- A tough nylon bushing allows the oarlock shank to rotate friction free, and the bushing is easily replaceable, Item # 91043.01.
- You can easily adjust the oar mount's height by rotating it on the side rail.
- Molded ridges on the gripping surface increase holding power on our 1 5/8"OD frame pipe.
- Accepts 5/8" diameter oarlocks and pins.
- A pair of oar mounts includes two U-bolts with nylon lock nuts and four washers.
Cast 356-Aluminum Alloy
Pair Includes: 2 U-Bolt, 4 Nuts & Washers
6" tall or 8" tall